Parallel Protein Chromatography
Links and Documentation
1. Protein Maker Brochure (PDF). Overview of the Protein Maker’s features and benefits.
2. Protein Maker Details and Specifications (PDF)Protein Maker technical specifications and details.
3. Peer-reviewed Paper on Lysis Scouting in Acta Crys.
4. Parallelized Protein Purification (PDF) Opportunities and Challenges in Early Stage Bio therapeutics research and Development.
5. Application of the Protein Maker as a platform purification system for therapeutic antibody research and development.
6. Adapting existing HTPD tools to suit rapid development of affinity purification resins.
Accelerate your research on protein function with parallel purification. The Protein Maker workstation makes high throughput protein purification chromatography simple by allowing you to run 24 columns (1-5 ml) in parallel, and process 96 samples unattended. Protein Maker’s flexible design allows you to customize sample and column types to achieve a variety of tasks:
Protein Biosolution's new ProteinMaker 4.1 Software has a simulation mode that lets researchers invent, test, edit and archive new protein purification methods. In addition, the software upgrade includes modules for collecting and monitoring UV data. Of course, the software provides full control over the instrument's syringe pumps, valves and robotic XYZ gantry, the new software upgrade gives scientists the ability to pause any process whenever they want. The instrument easily adapts to a user's unique needs.
Providing Innovative Instrumentation and Services Solutions
For Protein BioSolutions Terms and Conditions, Click here: Terms and Conditions